Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand is the professional membership body of choice for over 100,000 members based in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
The New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia are now one globally connected organisation – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand is affiliated with two of the world’s largest accounting alliances and with other member bodies around the world.
Global Accounting Alliance
Global Accounting Alliance (GAA), represents close to 800,000 of the world’s leading professional accountants in over 165 countries. An alliance of 10 leading professional accountancy bodies, the GAA was created to promote quality services, facilitate information sharing and ensure collaboration on important international issues.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand’s membership with the GAA ensures our members have access to a range of reciprocal benefits with affiliated institutes around the world. This includes access to restricted areas of affiliated institutes’ websites, networking opportunities, training and development and publications at member rates.
Simply contact the institute of the country you are visiting for more detail on the benefits you can access locally as a member.
If you are living in Australia or New Zealand, or just passing through, take advantage of the wide range of services and benefits that Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand provide by contacting us and providing your membership number of the GAA organisation you belong to.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide
Chartered Accountants Worldwide brings together the leading Institutes of Chartered Accountants from around the world, creating a community of over 320,000 Chartered Accountants in more than 180 countries.
Chartered Accountants Worldwide is committed to promoting the prestige of Chartered Accountants and the unprecedented value they can offer to organisations.
Affiliation with Chartered Accountants Worldwide offers our members:
- a consistent platform globally to promote the expertise of Chartered Accountants
- the ability to maximise opportunities to work anywhere around the world greater opportunity to connect and network with your peers
- worldwide access to member facilities in other partner institutes including events, technical information, business centres, libraries, information services, websites and newsletters.
In addition to Chartered Accountants Worldwide and the GAA Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand is affiliated with:
- International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA)
- World Congress of Accountants (WCOA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Australian Accounting Standards Board (AUASB)
- International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ)
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards Setting Board (IPSASB)
- International Fiscal Association
- United States National Association of State Boards of Accountancy